It’s that time of year again — Dr. Toy just announced the top 100 children’s products for 2012!
What makes this list different than most others is that Dr. Toy really sets the bar high when it comes to evaluating toys, making his info very useful for parents who are looking for quality children’s products. Here’s how he ranks each product:
–Is this product worth the price?
–Does it have lasting “play value”?
–Is it appropriate?
–Is it fun?
–Does it meet safety standards?
Ten Best Toys of 2012
1. 4D Time Puzzle: 4D Cityscape – ages 8-12
2. Symphony in B. Orchestra: B. toys by Battat – ages 3 and up
3. Marine Midnight Teddy: Build-A-Bear Workshop – ages 3 and up
4. Servin’ Surprises Cook ‘n Serve Kitchen & Table: Fisher-Price – ages 2-6
5. Gibout Big Blocks: Gibout Toys – ages 2 and up
6. Cutie Pops: Jada Toys – ages 4 and up
7. MIM Doll & Accessories: Make It Mine – ages 7 and up
9. Loopy Ball: Sassy – ages 0 months + (infant)
10. Diva Abrielle: World of EPI – ages 6 and up
What do you think of Dr. Toys’ list?